Our innovative and comprehensive diagnostic imaging services allow doctors to view organs or bones in screening for cancers, bone density loss, all orthopedic conditions, and a number of other medical conditions. We offer safe, state-of-the-art medical imaging equipment and techniques to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis for our patients.
Our hospital’s Computed Tomography (CT) Department is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), a distinction marking the highest level of care and diagnosis. Accreditation means San Leandro Hospital’s CT services meet or exceed national standards, and its providers have all attained high levels of education or certification.
Our radiologists are board certified and fellowship-trained. When your doctor needs to know more to assess your health, our imaging services can provide the answers.
Our Radiology department offers:
- Ultrasound - renal, thyroid, non-vascular extremity, emergent OB, abdomen/pelvis, body, breast
- Computed tomography - brain, spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis and extremity
- CT angiography - 3-D AW workstation for 3-D imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Thyroid uptake
- Cardiac stress test
- Bone scan
- Parathyroid scan
- V/Q studies
- Tagged white blood cell
- Hepatobiliary imaging
- Renal scan
- Breast screening and diagnostic mammogram exams
- Breast needle localization
- Breast wire – loc mammograms
- Interventional radiology ultrasound thoracentesis and paracenthesis
- Lumbar puncture